It feels good to back. *hugs blog* Hopefully the new design shows up properly for all of you. If you spot anything that looks weird (besides my awkward photos), let me know!So here's 10 things that have happened since I disappeared from blogging back in late November...
- Went to NYC for a weekend for a friend's engagement party.
- Saw Alan Rickman.
- Came back to Houston, work work work.
- Got sick.
- Got better.
- Boyfriend got sick.
- Finally met my goal of losing 10 pounds.
- Threw a Christmas party where I cooked from 10am to 7:30 pm.
- Went to other Christmas/New Year parties where undoubtedly the host cooked from 10am to 7:30pm.
- Gained 10 pounds back.
Aren't the holidays just wonderful? I had a great time celebrating with friends and family, but I have to say that I'm relieved the festivities are over so that I can stop eating so much pie. Granted, I could simply not eat so much pie during the holidays too, but NO I CANNOT, YOU MUST BE JOKING IT'S PIE AND IT'S CHRISTMAS THEY BELONG TOGETHER.
Anywho, here's an outfit I wore while exploring Traders Village (aka the world's biggest garage sale) with Boyfriend this past weekend:
cardigan, target (merona)
rings, novica + ebay
bangle, kate spade
The cardigan is a recent purchase from the men's section of Target. It slowly became more and more loose throughout the day, but I think it's something a tumble in the dryer can fix.