Thursday, August 27

maybe sparrow

I read in an article that wearing bright colors on gloomy days unconsciously lifts the spirits of those around you. If that's true, I'm doing everyone a favor in these dreary, rainy Houston days that herald in the year's hurricane season.

Ugh. Hurricane season.

top:
J.Crew slub cotton wrap-front tank in grey
GAP quarter-sleeve cardigan in lemon yellow
bottom:
Earnest Sewn black skinny jeans
etc:
Steve Madden Pasion flats in black
J.Crew cluster ring
Forever 21 Songbird Pendant Necklace II



First, please ignore the peep of my lime green bra. I didn't realize how unlady-like I was until after I had this uploaded.

Second, isn't this little bird necklace the cutest? I found out after I bought it that Forever 21 actually ripped the design off from Modcloth (which I also frequent, ironically). Given that F21 basically makes its killing knocking off the designs of others, I wasn't too surprised, but Modcloth seemed an unlikely source of "inspiration," especially since the original necklace wasn't pricey anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment