Friday, October 22

citrus cartographer

It's Friiiiday! Wooooooooohooooooooooooo! I always get excited for the weekends, because it means staying up and sleeping in, even if all I end up doing when staying up until 2 in the morning is fighting my body's signals telling me to go to bed. Ahh, adulthood.

I remember when I used to stay up until 5 a.m. when I was a kid, watching Japanese Iron Chef reruns on the Food Network and eating an inordinate amount of Pringles. When the programming eventually switched over to infomercials for kitchen knives that cut through drywall or whatever, I still watched. It's a good thing I didn't have access to a credit card back then because I can't tell you how many times I saw an infomercial for something like glow-in-the-dark "moon sand" and thought that it would be a great thing to order. (Three easy payments for $19.99? That sounds so reasonable at this late hour!)

But that is neither here nor there. But I'll tell you what is here. This awesome new skirt that I scored from Anthropologie for $19.99!

bow neck blouse, ann taylor loft
orange skirt, anthropologie
cartography cardigan, anthropologie
studded belt, j.crew
'kinnetic' glitter flats, steve madden [x]
satchel bag, cambridge satchel company [x]
oval ring, f21



pockets!

And for those of you who were fascinated about my dining room table, here it is:


It's the Tribe Shesham Dining Table from CB2, and I love it! The legs make it just quirky enough... It's solid wood, very hefty, tall enough for 6'1" Boyfriend to sit comfortably, and seats 6 spaciously. Ignore the chairs -- they're still a work in progress.

Have a good weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty, vibrant skirt!! I can see you are still rocking the studded belt and glitter flats. :) It must be some love there, lol.

    I love CB2, but only have a lamp from there. That table looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic skirt! I love it when Anthro has great deals like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, love the table, and LOVE the mismatched chairs. I think they have character, just like your precious outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scoring things on second cut at Anthro! It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Anthro score...can't beat $19.95!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah- the cardi that i had to have in order to recreate all your outfits. And that orange skirt is so fall-appropriate. I was so tickled by "watching Japanese Iron Chef reruns....so reasonable at this late hour!" that i had to share it with the boy. That's US! In our late twenties!!! ^O^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mix here - ladylike, studs, glitter, quirky cardi. Your table and mix-matched chairs are awesome, and totally reflect your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The layering on this outfit is just fantastic, everything is perfectly coordinated. And I love CB2 furnture, very interesting and well made pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I bought this skirt (the price was too good to pass up). So many bloggers are giving me great ideas on how to wear it. It looks great with the cartography cardigan (I'm still sorry I missed out on that one.
    http://thetopdrawer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that skirt! Such a bright beautiful color! =) And that table is lovely!
    --Ciara<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yey for the dining room table share! It's adorable--CB2 has the coolest furniture. And I'm actually digging the mismatched chairs! :) PS what a steal on that gorge skirt! $19 at Anthro?! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the table! I think the mismatched chairs look cute and add charm to the whole set up :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing score. You look killer in that skirt! And your table totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i feel smarter looking at this outfit. very smart and chic and pulled together! and i think the same goes for the table and chairs.

    ReplyDelete