Tuesday, December 1

I waaaant it!

So, I'm thinking that this coat is the best thing since sliced bread:

Elimovna coat from Anthropologie, $298 [x]

And this coat is the best thing since... uh... unsliced bread:

Through-the-Lens coat from Anthropologie, $298 [x]

They're both essentially the same coat, but in different colors and embroidery patterns. But AHHHH they are both so cute! The only pink one left in my store is in a size 4, so whoever is still searching for one in that size should contact the Houston store in Highland Village. The black one is newer, so I found all the sizes in stock. I take a size 2 in this coat, so unfortunately the 4 is too big on me. Otherwise you know my impulse shopper instinct would've kicked in once I saw that there was only 1 (1!!!!!!!!!) pink coat left. Even the BF agreed that it's a pretty awesome coat (it suits me, he says, whatever that means), but I think his contacts nearly fell out of his eyeballs when I told him how much it cost.

"$298?! For that?!" he said (eyebrows reaching his hairline as he spoke). I'd blame this reaction on the fact that most of his clothing items cost $30 and under, but I have to admit that I agree. $298 is a bit steep. But I waaaaaant it! And I may give in. Especially if I happen to stumble upon the pink one in the ever-elusive size 2. Shhh. Don't tell! Teeeeehehehehehe.

15 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for that coat to go on sale since August! I don't know what's taking so long. Also, if you're really searching - the State St Store in Chicago had a whole bunch last time I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink, the pink! You would look so adorable in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pink one definitely! Hmm, my coats are usually half that price, but if you really love it I don't see why not. When you buy something you love you'll wear it forever. I say, don't settle for the black one, go for the color you love especially for that price!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy! I love both of these coats! Of course I wish that I could get the pink one...it's pink! What can I say? I can see you rockin both of these. I already know that you're gonna give in, so just be sure to post, ok?! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pink coat is to die for. i do think it's too young for me, but i adore it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind the prices, and I kinda dig these coats, but to be honest, I do think they're bit overpriced now!

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go for the pink!!! The good thing about a coat is it is something you wear daily. The CPW on it will be good (cost per wear). That's how I justify large purchases!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh men. The hubs s the same way. I'm diggin' the pink btw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome that I'm pretty sure I saw that exact coat you speak of just last week :)

    Men.... so practical.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i havent been a follower for long but i could totally see you rocking the shit out of that pink coat - its darling !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw a girl wearing that pink coat the other day, and it looked super cute! Yeah..it's bit expensive... still you should go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is much easier for me to talk myself into things when I know quantities are very limited. I bought a coat at Zara a few weeks ago because of this—they don't restock and it was the only size M left. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. No no no, you need to perfect the buy-it-then-hide-it-in-the-closet-and-then-wear-it-and-when-boyfriend-slash-DH-slash-significant-other-says-"Oh-is-that-a-new-coat?"-you-say-"This-old-thing?-I've-had-it-for-ages-and-I'm-surprised-you've-never-seen-me-wear-it!" maneuver.

    *blinks innocently*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not sure if you're still interested, but I saw a size 2 at my store in Seattle tonight. (206)985-2101 & free shipping! They're already all sold out online.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol, didn't want to seem like I was pressuring you to buy it! Bring it home for a week too see if you really love it for the price, I always find it to be easier to let go of those pricey gorgeous items, that are not quite for me, this way.

    ReplyDelete