Monday, October 11

red, white, and blue... and houndstooth

The weekends really go by way too fast. I can't believe it's Monday already! But I have a busy week ahead of me. I'm putting together a top secret 1-year anniversary present for Boyfriend (and not saying what it is just yet because I know he likes to sneak on here once in awhile) (HI BOYFRIEND) and it's going to take me all the way up until next week to finish. For those of you keeping track, our anniversary is next Monday. Woo hoo!

This dress is all sorts of adorable. I sprang on it when I found it on sale, and I have no regrets! I even had an excuse to wear the red flats I bought earlier this year and uh... never wore. *cough* But I completely forgot what it was called -- if any of you lovely ladies recognize this frock (and quite possibly also the belt, since I forgot the name of that too), feel free to let me know in the comments what it is!

mystery dress, anthropologie
houndstooth bow button cardigan, j.crew
mystery belt, anthropologie
red peep flats, target
blue ceramic bangle, from china




A quick question -- are the new bigger pictures an alright change for you guys? Before I dropped off the face of the planet, the pictures were a lot smaller. Do you prefer the previous smaller size or this new larger size? Just making sure I'm doing alright and that my giant mug isn't annoying anyone, haha!

16 comments:

  1. Lucky you! That's the Vappu Dress, I totally missed it in the yellow and regret it (and I'm not even a dress wearer)...

    Love the little red flats.

    Re: pic sizing... they aren't loading in google reader for me, but 2 of the 4 loaded when I came directly to your page.... could be my connection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic dress! I love your red wall too.

    Your photos look fine to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally prefer bigger photos because I can see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok... was def my connection (first day in our new office).... pics are coming through fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh the Vappu Dress looks great on you, and I love it with the houndstooth cardigan! I'm so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your houndstooth cardi and the little bow details are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your sweater! And the picctures look great!
    --Ciara<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the size of your photos! Love the pop of red with your shoes!
    MixandMatchFashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, I didn't get to comment earlier, but I am so glad to see you have returned! I missed you and your warmth and humor =) You of course look perfectly adorable still. And I'm a fan of the bigger pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought this sweater last year after seeing it on you, remember? I love it and just pulled it out during my closet purge....no way was it going in the Goodwill bag. I can't wait until it's cool enough to wear it. I do plan on pairing with my red ballet flats as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute!! And yay for getting to wear those red shoes, they totally make the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy seeing your giant mug ;) The dress looks all sorts of fab on you, especially with the red flats. Thank goodness you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. don't you look cute in your red, white and blue! even your surroundings are color coordinated! I want this sweater so bad!!! will have to stalk it on ebay lol.

    Thank you for your sweet comment. I started seeing results about 2-3 days after I used it, and I could definately tell a difference in the texture of my skin after the very first time that i used it! my skincare products obsorb much better as well. you should definately get it...you won't be dissappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bigger pix are great! Yet another outfit for me to pine over--you look super adorbs in this. And not sure if I mentioned this already, but I'm swooning over your dining table. It looks *awesome.* Though, I do miss BSB in your outfit pix. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't mind the bigger pics. This is coming from someone who only reads blogs on laptops or regular pcs. I don't bother to try to load them up on my phone as it's unrealistic.

    ReplyDelete