Tuesday, February 14

bubbly

Happy Valentine's Day, lovely readers. You're all my Valentines.

Because I'm greedy.

No OOTD, but I do have some snaps from last weekend when Boyfriend and I went bubble mobbing to celebrate my high school English teacher's birthday. It was gray and freezing and I could barely feel my fingers, but hey, bubbles! Overall, a fun little outing.

bubbles1

bubbles3

pola2

That last photo was taken with my "new" Polaroid SX-70. I love this camera.

sx701

Also, it folds flat.

sx702

I'm kind of an instant film camera fiend.

6 comments:

  1. Love your new camera! How cool! I have one of the new fujifilm instant cameras that I love, but I would really like to get my hands on a real polaroid. Did you find the film on ebay? Happy V-day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That camera is so freaking cool!!!

    The day of bubbles sounds so neat. I wish someone had a bubble flash mob for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for instant cameras! i like all of the iphone apps that try to mimic the polaroid look/feel...but there is no substitute for the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new-to-me header! Bubble mobbing sounds so cute & fun. Hope you're well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the vintage look to your new camera, is it too heavy to carry around?

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally love vintage polaroid cameras

    ReplyDelete